When you are looking to purchase a home for your family, you need to be sure to select a real estate professional who will look out for your needs.
You want to find the best home for you.
You want to be sure that all of the necessary arrangements have been taken care of and have a successful and smooth closing.
Prepare for the Process
The better prepared you are at the beginning, the less overwhelming and chaotic the buying process will be.
I want to provide you with enough detailed information to assist you in making an intelligent and informed decision, and feel comfortable with the entire process.
The Ronda Day Team is available 7 days a week to assist you and answer your questions.
If you have any questions, I’m only a phone call away!
Provide detailed information on current market activity and current listings.
I’m ready to assist you in your purchase of a home or property in Hawaii. My goals is to simply provide you a great buying experience without all the hassle and stress that sometimes accompanies purchasing real estate!
Here are some of the services you can expect:
- Recommend a lender or loan officer that matches your profile or personality
- Provide detailed information on current market activity and current listings.
- Keep you informed of new home listings as soon as they hit the market.
- Coordinate property showings and either accompany you on the showings or preview them for you.
- Advise you when making a contract offer.
- Assist you with securing the best financing option.
- Provide you with a recommendation for a moving company (upon availability).
- Review and explain all pertinent legal forms and contracts with you.
- Negotiate for you with the commitment to protect your best interests.
- Research the property to discern any problems or unique issues that might influence your decision to make a particular offer.
Below are several great articles that can help you get started in the home buying process. At any point, please let me know how I can assist!
Additional Buying Resources
- How much house can you afford? Most banks are still recommend keeping your house payment to about 28% of your gross income. [Mortgage Calculator]
- Here are a few of the Top Reasons to use a Real Estate Agent rather than DIY.